T E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the details of their reservation are correct.
- The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek a doctor’s advice if practising yoga.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything that may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep Ibiza Yoga Getaway’s accommodation and the fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects of the same in a clean and good condition throughout the retreat.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or event activity.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway accepts no responsibility for any failures beyond our control. This covers Acts of God, Force Majeure, natural disasters, war, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway shall not be held liable for flight or travel costs under any circumstances, whether due to any cancellation of a retreat or otherwise.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway retains all copyright, licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify us at time of booking of any food allergy and/or dietary requirements. No responsibility can be taken for information not given prior to the commencement of the course.
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount is necessary to secure your place with the balance payable in cash on arrival.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, we require written notification from the person who made the booking if they or any member of their group would like to cancel.
- In the event of cancellation, at any time, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Flights, insurance, airport and transfers are not included.
In the unlikely event that Ibiza Yoga Getaway would need to cancel a retreat (excluding force majeure circumstances), full refunds will be given for any money paid.
No responsibility can be taken for travel booked or other costs incurred.
Force majeure circumstances
Ibiza Yoga Getaway reserves the right to cancel any event at any time if, due to natural disaster, political instability or other disruptions and/or circumstances beyond our control (“force majeure circumstances”), the operating of the event would be unsafe or otherwise unviable. In the scenario an event is cancelled due to a force majeure circumstance, the client will receive a refund equal to the monies paid to Ibiza Yoga Getaway less any costs incurred by Ibiza Yoga Getaway which are not recoverable (such as venue hire costs).
We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
T R A V E L I N S U R A N C E
- We would strongly advise all participants in the retreat to take out the appropriate holiday insurance cover.
- All medical information and food allergy details must be received before making any booking. No responsibility can be taken for information not given prior to the commencement of the course.