T E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the details of their reservation are correct.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything, which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Ibiza Yoga Getaway and its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all Ibiza Yoga Getaway fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles, which are destroyed, damaged or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Ibiza Yoga Getaway shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
- The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Ibiza Yoga Getaway.
- The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
- Ibiza Yoga Getaway retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
P A Y M E N T A N D C O S T S
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total amount is necessary to secure your place and the balance is payable in cash on arrival.
- Costs include: accommodation, breakfast and lunch, yoga and meditation classes, use of the swimming pool and all communal indoor and outdoor areas.
- Flights, insurance, airport and transfers are not included.
C A N C E L L A T I O N S C O N D I T I O N S
- The deposit is non-refundable – however should you cancel your reservation 90 days or more before the start of the retreat, you may apply your deposit toward another Ibiza Yoga Getaway retreat occurring within 12 months from the date of the initial retreat that you registered for.
- Cancellation of your holiday, for whatever reason, should be notified to us by email.
- In the unlikely event that we would need to cancel a holiday, full refunds will be given for any money paid. No responsibility can be taken for travel booked or other costs incurred.
T R A V E L I N S U R A N C E
- We would strongly advise all participants in the retreat to take out the appropriate holiday insurance cover.
- All medical information and food allergy details must be received before making any booking. No responsibility can be taken for information not given prior to the commencement of the course.